E-Max Release Technology™
A new coating chemistry offering greater flexibility to customize fertilizers to meet your exact growing needs.
This technology is for use on a wide variety of nutrient components that are incorporated into Everris controlled release fertilizers. The overall value is the flexibility to customize nutrition solutions to match the specific needs of your crops, which helps to optimize your fertilizer investment.
You can find E-Max Release Technology in these product lines:
E-Max is a reacted polymer coating that is applied to essential macro and micronutrients. Components coated with this new chemistry are produced to the same high Osmocote® performance standards to ensure reliable, consistent and safe release.
- The coating's thin weight allows for higher nutrient ratios.
- The coating is strong and durable to assure dependable results.
- Release mechanism is based on moisture and temperature. Offers predictable longevities even under extremely warm conditions.
- Offers flexible nutrition solutions while still maintaining a sustainable growing program
- Safe, predictable results
- Enhanced blending and application
- No sulfur; less chance of driving down media pH