* General Browsing Information: Any time you visit the Everris website, we gather certain non-personally identifiable information regarding the means you use to access the Everris website. This non-personally identifiable information includes the type and version of your browser, your service provider, your IP address, and any search engine you may have used to locate the Everris website. We use this information to help diagnose problems with our server, administer the Everris website, and compile broad statistical data.
* Personal Information Voluntarily Provided: We gather personal information you provide to us (such as your name, address, email address and telephone number) when you request information. When personally identifiable information is requested on the Everris website, some requests are marked as “Required”; this personally identifiable information is necessary to allow you to participate in the feature or service you’ve requested.
How Your Information Is Used
We use the information collected at the Everris website for the following purposes:
- To understand your needs and preferences, to develop, market, sell or provide products and services, and possibly to conduct research and evaluations.
- To complete your request for services or respond to your use of features on the Everris website.
- To tailor your experience on the Everris website to your interests and geographic region.
- To respond to your inquiries about our products and services.
- To manage and develop Everris’s business and operations, administer accounts, collect and process payments.
- To detect and protect Everris and other third parties against error, negligence, fraud, theft and other illegal activities and to audit compliance with policies.
- As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We collect and maintain the personal information of our consumers for the use by Everris. We may also share it with companies affiliated with ICL Fertilizers. If you use the “contact us” on the Everris website, you will be providing this information through everris.us.com and to Everris, where your questions and concerns will be answered. We do not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to third parties, and do not share or trade your personally identifiable information with third parties other than to our affiliates and to service providers as described below.
* Service Providers: Information collected on the Everris website will be disclosed to other companies and individuals that perform certain functions on our behalf, such as monitoring website activity. Such parties only have access to the personal information needed to perform these functions and may not use or store the information for any other purpose.
* Business Transfers: In the event that Everris sells or transfers a particular portion of its business assets, consumer information may be one of the business assets transferred as part of the transaction. If substantially all of the assets of Everris or an ICL Fertilizers affiliated company or brand are acquired, consumer information may be transferred as part of the acquisition.
* Compliance with Law/Safety: Everris may disclose specific personal information based on a good-faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to comply with or conform to the law or that such disclosure is necessary to protect the users of the Everris website, the website itself, or the public.
Managing Email Communications
To ensure compliance with federal law, we do not knowingly collect or maintain information provided by children under the age of 13 at the Everris website.
A browser feature known as a “cookie” may be used on the Everris website. Cookies are small files placed on your hard drive that assist in providing you with a customized browsing experience.
Everris limits the number of employees that have access to the databases that contain personal information of our customers, and our employees are advised of the importance of confidentiality. While we implement these security measures, you should be aware that 100% security is not always possible.
Contacting the Website
4950 Blazer Memorial Parkway
Dublin, Ohio 43017
Effective Date: May 27, 2011